Rain

Frog
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 10, 2018
Roundabout City
1.) Include your ban profile link:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072750346

https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:56242309&Submit=Search

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Well, I don't have the slightest clue. From my point of view I was merely playing the game yesterday evening, just like everyone else. In short, I was banned without a word from the (Super) Admin responsible for this mess, so I obviously do not know their reasoning.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
As far as I'm concerned, I've done nothing to deserve a ban, let alone a permanent one. I can't see what I've done wrong. Besides perhaps killing certain friendlies, but I have my own reasons for that, and that's on my own conscience. It's also not a direct offense unless I've missed some very well hidden rule about that.
I've only been playing here because I hold Xypher in high regard for his dedication and effort, and because it's a friendship I value. And up until this point it hasn't been all that bad. Truth be told I'm not sure I've ran into a single Admin before this happened, so this is a very poor first impression.

The reason featured in my ban is "Hacking". This is, from my standpoint, nothing short of laughable. Not counting the one time on Counter-Strike: Source when I was 9, I've never cheated to gain an advantage in any video game. That defeats the whole purpose of playing. I've played Team Fortress 2 since 2012 (with on and off breaks, though, especially during recent times) and I've accumulated a few thousand hours by now. Why I'd wanna throw all that away, I've no idea. I'm extremely displeased with how this was done, to be completely honest with everyone reading. Just the fact that I was banned out of nowhere makes it very difficult for a mere player like myself to not question this Super Admin and their abilities, especially since they seem somewhat unable to differentiate a cheater from an experienced player. I'm sure I make perfect sense when I say that it really doesn't look good.

As I stated before, I haven't been playing too much as of late. This is the most I've played for probably a couple of months now, so I'm sure you understand I'm still rusty. Therefore I'd absolutely love to see the (ahem, non-existent) real evidence of me cheating at, well, literally anything - because this is, simply put, ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.