Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2018
1.) https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=kingmanbossman&Submit=Search
2.) I got banned a few months ago because I was on a jailbreak server and two admins were on as guards. One person moved from the line as we were told to be afk and the admin who banned me freehit multiple players with her shotgun. I told her she needs to slay herself but rather than agreeing, she kept saying she did not do it. The other admin said he did not "see" anything. All the players kept saying same thing , but because I told her on mic, she got offended and perma banned me for arguing.
3.) You should unban me because I enjoy playing jailbreak and want to continue to do so in my spare time without harassment coming from that one admin. I'm not sure if she's still on anymore but she continued to act immature with other players. I could not call another admin on her as that is bannable as well and the other admin claimed he did not "see" anything. I was a good member of that server and want to continue to play.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
After looking into this ban, I've come to see that your guilt could not be proven/the ban could not be justified by the staff member. Going by your record too, it doesn't seem that proper ban guidelines were followed for this. Nonetheless, I have seen various insults from you in your chat-logs:
x1M7opV.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

ePYKrXP.png
Which I would justify a ban under, as this type of behavior is blatantly against the rules, and you've been banned many times for toxic behavior like this. Therefore, I will offer you this:

You will be unbanned, however under a final warning. That means that any further offenses, be it disrespect/toxic behavior, racism, etc., will result in a permanent, non-appealable ban.

Do you accept, and promise to correct your behavior if unbanned?

Status
Not open for further replies.