Declined Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

bray998

Jan 7, 2019
1).Include your ban profile link: https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=weenie&Submit=Search

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned: I was trying to be funny like most guys and said something offensive and repeatedly spammed it in chat in retaliation for something that wasn't worth it.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you: You should unban me because i took a break to think about the situation and learn how to act online. Also because i really enjoy wonderland.tf servers being banned is the only reason i no longer play tf2 its litterally the only thing i play. i really want to play wonderland.tf servers again

Crossfire

Apr 27, 2019
I myself check and accept/deny these unban request for a different community and by your style I can already tell everything you said in this thread wasn't meant. Looking at your ban history you were banned for 1 week for the exact same reason you are now appealing for, saying that the next ban will be permanent, if that did not give you enough time to think about your actions then nothing will.

Ontop of that I can imagine that players told you excessivly to stop spamming in chat, I don't have logs or proof of this I don't even know on which server this happened but thats the case for 99% of these cases.
This is just my opinion that came up in my mind when looking at this thread I could very well be mistaken but i'd vote heavily against this.

Status
Not open for further replies.