Declined Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rododendron

Jul 9, 2019
1) Include your ban profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Martin11111 2) Explain what happened/Why you got banned: Because of "Duplicate Account" 3) Tell us why we should unban you: I had a second account a played TF2 on it but I did not played Wonderland server on it, then I sold that account to my friend for 10 euros. After that moment I dont know what happened with that account so maybe he joined Wonderland server. I just want to play on Wonderland servers cause my friends are playing there. So I would be actually very happy If I would get unban.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017

Rododendron

Jul 9, 2019
That banned account was mine but I sold him before the ban. And that duplicate account there is a chance that I played on Wonderland server and I did not realized it is not allowed cause I did not read rules that was idiot mistake made by me.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
There isn't anything more I wish to know, no. What is presented is enough to prove guilt.

Firstly, your main and the alt David both have links to cheating, with your main's primary Steam group being "ForGamezCZ," the namesake being of a cheater, and the alt having a VAC ban. Furthermore, I can simply not accept the "it was my friend" excuse being presented here, this and variants of it are brought up too much to justify appeals and most of the time turn out to be false. Even if it was true though, you are responsible for what goes on your computer/IP address. Your IP must remain banned because a cheater used it to connect to our servers.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.