Declined Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

jQueary1991

Jul 12, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned.
All I remember is me fucking up an administrator in sniper combat, apparently, I was "hacking" therefore he banned me. My ping was high at the time so I don't know if the server was registering my moves properly in-game, I was told that I was "tp'ing around the corner", perhaps that's why I was banned. Or that I completely made him angry, and therefore banned me?

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I did play on the Wonderland servers quite a bit (before my ban), played on a Saxton Hale server and some other ones, one being on 2Fort. A lot of servers were empty and as for the Wonderland servers, there'd be around at least 17 people on; a go-to server in the morning. I think my ban was given unfairly; no evidence implemented. Or that due to me absolutely owning the sniper combat, the ban might have been possibly given out of anger. I did, in fact, speak some gibberish at the time of this event, and I truly apologize, but throughout my gaming experience on TF2 since 2011, I haven't been accused of such a thing ONCE. Except in some battles I had previously as a sniper class.

Attachments

• snap1.png
    snap1.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 20

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
Thank you for appealing. I do have a question or two for you.

• Why are you now just appealing this? Your ban is more than 6 months old.

And...

• Why do you have a VAC ban associated with your profile?

jQueary1991

Jul 12, 2019
Why do you have a VAC ban associated with your profile?
The VAC, back in 2014, I was a salty peanut man, my dumb ass decided to download some hacks for CSGO from some bootleg website. Was a complete dummy.
Why are you now just appealing this? Your ban is more than 6 months old.
Took a break from TF2, was thinking I'd come back and continue trading and to generally play.

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
The VAC, back in 2014, I was a salty peanut man, my dumb ass decided to download some hacks for CSGO from some bootleg website. Was a complete dummy.

Took a break from TF2, was thinking I'd come back and continue trading and to generally play.
With you having previously downloaded aimbot, it sorta makes the chances of you doing the same for TF2 much higher, wouldn't you agree?

jQueary1991

Jul 12, 2019
With you having previously downloaded aimbot
I didn't mention that I downloaded aimbot. I downloaded wallhacks for CSGO that were using command prompt console.

it sorta makes the chances of you doing the same for TF2 much higher, wouldn't you agree?
I guess I agree from your standpoint. But I wouldn't even go near at injecting shit to my TF2 since my inventory holds value. Getting a VAC on TF2 blacklists your inventory as well so I wouldn't risk doing stupid shit like that. It was 5 years ago after all when I got my first VAC. I also wouldn't want the hours left untouched due to a dummy-ish ban and to waste my 8th anniversary of owning TF2.

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
I'm sorry but I cannot in good faith unban you. You've admitted to using these hacks before, have a vac ban, and after doing a quick search, you have other bans on different communities for the same reasons.

20190714 131751

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.