Declined Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

electric

Mar 25, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

I joined from different server and had interp set to max, i didnt realize it soon enough before it
was too late. I also thougt it would be awkward to suicide on pokemon lr. it was totally my fault since
i got a clear warning before this happened.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:

I would like to play again, without interp of course.
im pretty stupid for using that setting after being asked to stop, sorry about that

• Haha
Reactions: floot_guy

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Sorry for the lack of response.

What value had you set cl_interp to when you got banned?

Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
You have been banned before for the same reason. It was a 7 day ban (should have been permanent) only because no one extended it. Then a few weeks later, I see you abusing the cl_interp command again. I don't belive that you "didnt realize" you had cl_interp set to a higher amount that stock, (max. ???) as you were turning your back twards the enemy players in order to get a backstab on them. Not sure what you mean by suiciding on pokemon day, but if you're implying that you need to suicide to change cl_interp, I think you need to disconnect from the server (correct me if I'm wrong). That's about all from me, if anyone wants to see the event there is a demo file avalible on source bans.

electric

Mar 25, 2019
Week ban that i got was my first warning, it wasnt a second time offense. Thats why i got perma because i didnt listen.
Anyways, I dont see interp as an exploit but a feature. +It can be changed while dead
thanks for giving a response anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.