Accepted Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toast Lord

Member ★
1.) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198199831791/

2.)I joined a group with 3 friends in it and it was called pan gang, i joined it because i thought it was a fun group thing, but it was a raiding group

3.) I was not planning on raiding any servers and never have, and i wasn't even there when the raid happened, i play on wonderland servers most of the time, and i am very sorry if i wasted your time.

Brando Oats

Admin ★
I'm going to ask you the same question I've asked a few different people who've appealed, you didn't know that it was a raiding group? Even though you're friends with people in the group or formally part of? It looks suspicious to me.

Toast Lord

Member ★
I'm going to ask you the same question I've asked a few different people who've appealed, you didn't know that it was a raiding group? Even though you're friends with people in the group or formally part of? It looks suspicious to me.
no i did not know it was a raiding group and me and my friends joined around at the same time not knowing it was a raiding group either

Reactions: nx.

Brando Oats

Admin ★
I'm going to accept your appeal. However, consider this fair warning that we take this very seriously and we do not tolerate this.
Consider yourself warned.

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.