Declined banned again

Status
Not open for further replies.

majeed

Jan 25, 2021
two of the melanated brothers were banned again today. me and my homeslice "radically retardant" were banned. I beleive he was banned for saying the n-word, which is wrong because he is black irl.

moving on to my case, after he was banned, in chat i wrote "the brother was banned". mere seconds later I was banned by shuuici, and the reasoning was racism/homophobia for 3 days. makes no sense

where the the proof that i was racist and/or homophobic

webster dictionary defines "racist" as: prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

although i may have said "nigga" once or twice, this is not racist. If I had said, "whats up brother" I would not be banned, but saying "whats up nigga" gets me banned, despite having the same meaning. I was using the word as a greeting, rather than a way of attacking Black-Americans. Please rethink ur definiton of racism and how your admins employ their power.

mr postman signing out.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You're not allowed to use racist & homophobic slurs such as the n-word & f-slur, of which you did, hence your ban. We do not allow use of slurs regardless of your race, orientation, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.