Status
Not open for further replies.

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
Looks like you were banned for your continued racism. In that case, you need to fill out our format properly. Click the link here to get it.

I will close this appeal in 24 hours if you have not filled this appeal out properly.

Soobway

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like you were banned for your continued racism. In that case, you need to fill out our format properly. Click the link here to get it.

I will close this appeal in 24 hours if you have not filled this appeal out properly.
i was banned on this steam acc for nothing plus i was on a trade server and im banned on EVERY SINGLE WL server i mean wtf?
if i need something else to get unbanned reply please thankza:savage:
i was banned for saying racist things like N word ect. i admit that i was salty when saying stuff like that the reason that i said those things becuase there was a free killer that would only kill ME! when i didint do anything wrong.
i think you should unban me. i will not say any racist things or do anything wrong again thanks.:sad_blob::sad_blob::sad_blob::katblushie::wesmart:

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
i was banned for saying racist things like N word ect. i admit that i was salty when saying stuff like that the reason that i said those things becuase there was a free killer that would only kill ME! when i didint do anything wrong.
i think you should unban me. i will not say any racist things or do anything wrong again thanks.:sad_blob::sad_blob::sad_blob::katblushie::wesmart:
You should fill out the format in the link above. I won't accept the appeal with out it. Being unresponsive will result in a decline.

Soobway

Jul 29, 2019
You should fill out the format in the link above. I won't accept the appeal with out it. Being unresponsive will result in a decline.
wdym it says
1.) Include your ban profile link:
You can do so by visiting https://bans.wonderland.tf & searching for your ban.
(If you have your Steam account linked on your forum account, this step is not a requirement.)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Explain in detail what has happened & what lead you to your ban.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Input text here...
and i did all of that ?

• Sad
Reactions: Hypernova

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
wdym it says
1.) Include your ban profile link:
You can do so by visiting https://bans.wonderland.tf & searching for your ban.
(If you have your Steam account linked on your forum account, this step is not a requirement.)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Explain in detail what has happened & what lead you to your ban.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Input text here...
and i did all of that ?
You did? You could of fooled me.thats all you have to day? You were salty? Each and every previous ban?

Reactions: Hypernova

Soobway

Jul 29, 2019
i was banned for saying racist things like N word ect. i admit that i was salty when saying stuff like that the reason that i said those things beacuse im black and i thuoght that i could say things line ni**a it turns out that i cant im sorry i didint know that. ik that the rules say no racism but i not racist beacuse im black and i can say that word.

if theres anything else i should add please let me know sorry for bad grammer/spelling im not from an english speaking country.

it is your choose if you will unban me i personnaly think i should get unbanned beacuse i didint know that affected black ppl.:sweatsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.