Status
Not open for further replies.

Useless

Dec 5, 2017
United Kingdom
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=useless&Submit=Search

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Lolnutt and I are brother. Yes we are brothers. We use the same IP to play games such as TF2 on your jailbreak server. The console banned me when it banned lolnutt who was banned on his main account for no reason.I have been banned because of the IP as specified which means nothing.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
You may have lost two life long players who would have sponsored you. Plus lolnutt has a mic in which he used on his second account to bypassed his ban to help those on red to get rid of the free killers. He did this to make sure everyone enjoyed them selves.
You may ask the two people who play most of the time on that server:
Wolfie: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198406192571/
=WL= Blu: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198404105845

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Lolnutt was banned for bypassing a permanent guardban he had and was currently appealing, not for "nothing." There's no excuse for avoiding punishments, if there were freekillers he could've easily contacted a staff member to hop on the server or done something else. Anyway, I have no opinion on your ban yet, just wanted state this real quick.

Useless

Dec 5, 2017
United Kingdom
Lolnutt was banned for bypassing a permanent guardban he had and was currently appealing, not for "nothing." There's no excuse for avoiding punishments, if there were freekillers he could've easily contacted a staff member to hop on the server or done something else. Anyway, I have no opinion on your ban yet, just wanted state this real quick.
He did contact them. He doesn't want the lolynutt unbanned he would like the lonutt unbanned, so he can play on the sever. He would also like to know if there is a way to contact Momderator. Sorry for all the fuss.

lolnutt =WL=

Nov 12, 2017
he is correct about this. i don't want lolynutt to be un-banned, I knew the consequences and i still did it but banning the IP is a bit ridiculous. please look at the IP's to see if they are the same.

R4

Forum Extremist
Jul 11, 2017
IP banning is not ridiculous, it's to prevent people trying to do exactly what you did.
You abused the system and now you have been rightfully banned, It doesn't matter if he wants the account unbanned that's not how it works, you get punished if you break rules which you did by trying to enter blue while banned.

Now here's what's going to happen, I'll remove the ban on your account useless and unban the IP but put a check on it which will auto ban you both if someone other than useless logs on from the same IP.
If I get any sort of reports or evidence that Lolnutt is using your account during the week ban I will also personally Perma ban you both.

Appeal accepted.

Reactions: Deleted member 598

Useless

Dec 5, 2017
United Kingdom
IP banning is not ridicolous, it's to prevent people trying to do exactly what you did.
You abused the system and now you have been rightfully banned, It doesn't matter if he wants the account unbanned that's not how it works, you get punished if you break rules which you did by trying to enter blue while banned.

Now heres what's going to happen, I'll remove the ban on your account useless and unban the IP but put a check on it which will auto ban you both if someone other than useless logs on from the same IP.
If I get any sort of reports or evidence that Lolnutt is using your account during the week ban I will also personally Perma ban you both.

Appeal accepted.
Thank you I will make sure that only i log onto the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.