Declined Banned Because of my Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exodus

Jun 29, 2021
Hello! I had sent a forum post on the appeals a good bit ago stating that I had been banned because of my brother using what I found out to be lmaobox in one of your servers, I had joined a 2fort server that I always play in and was banned for ban evading when I wasn’t even the one who had broken the rules. I was just hoping that I’d be able to be unbanned as I love to play in your servers and hate not being able to play with my friends while they play in your servers. I’m sorry that any of this has happened and I understand if I’m not able to be unbanned, thank you.

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
According to your last appeal, the account made that was used for cheating was very new, which is true. Instead of instantly declining this appeal, I'd like to ask why this account was incredibly new, was connected to your IP, and was also coincidently used to cheat.

Exodus

Jun 29, 2021
According to your last appeal, the account made that was used for cheating was very new, which is true. Instead of instantly declining this appeal, I'd like to ask why this account was incredibly new, was connected to your IP, and was also coincidently used to cheat.
I’d like to take a guess and say that the account was created for the sole purpose of cheating saying that he had been paid around the time of me getting banned so I’ve got a strong feeling that he had bought cheats as well as making an account to use said hacks on. The account was connected to my IP because we both live under the same roof and use the same network, the last answer has been answered already.

Status
Not open for further replies.