Declined banned due to being on a group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2019

So I once joined this NSS group because one of my friends invited me to it and I accepted the request without even knowing what the server is about, aaand it turns out it's a big cheating community group LOL?

I honestly didn"t realise the group was a cheating one until I checked my ban reason, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience and I hope I can get unbanned :)

Also if whoever is going to view this wonders why I have a vac ban on my steam account, It's because I used a bad skin changer on csgo cus i was poor lol plz unban

Jul 29, 2019
For the IP Locations, my internet service provider (https://tools.tracemyip.org/search--isp/maroc+telecom) provides me with a dynamic IP, so after rebooting my router, the IP changes to a different location, and if you want proof I can give my discord so I can reboot my router while sharing my screen so you can see the IP change for yourself.

And for the steam accounts one of them belongs to my friend that trusted me to login from my pc (STEAM_1:1:88399528), the first one is my main account (STEAM_0:0:83180555), and (STEAM_1:1:227414511) is my oooooooooooold alt account I completely forgot about, And for the rest, I have absolutely NO IDEA why they are on my list and why they share the same IP as me.

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
You were in a cheating group. You have a VAC. Your alt's only friend has multiple VACs. The profiles that come up have VACs. Your friends are cheaters. I really doubt you haven't cheated. I really doubt you didn't know it was a cheating group.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.