Not open for further replies.

Zion

★ Donor ★
Aug 28, 2017
United States of America
1.) Include your ban profile link:

Linked to my profile.

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

I literally logged on in the morning since me and my friend wanted to play some tf2, so we logged on trying to have fun, and this guy joins goes warden and turns on friendly fire saying "cell wars" and turns on ff that makes half of the reds die and he wont switch off blue btw, so I do !voteateamban which is literally a 30 minute ban it is only 30 minutes and the vote goes through I put in a proper reason and all that, and I'm honestly surprised nobody else in the server did /call since everyone was pretty pissed about it.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you: A 1 week ban is not fair for this at all, the guy himself had no problems with the ban at all he even accepted it and I never once saw him complain in chat, everybody said it was fine to do, nobody disagreed with it. The fact that I got a 1 week ban because I'm a "repeat offender" is honestly so stupid to me since my previous ban was around 2 years ago! You can't just ban someone for being a repeat offender like if it was recent and then proceed to tell me that the next ban will be permanent? My ban is unjust I would understand if someone reported me for vip abusing or if the guy who got teambanned was complaining but nobody was. It’s not abusing in my eyes.

Mew

Honorary Member ★
Jul 31, 2019
You're not an admin. You can't just use your voting powers whenever you want. Do not take it upon yourself to enforce the rules. If you want to enforce the rules, then apply. But for now you must follow our VIP Rules unless you want to get perma banned.

Oh yea and your previous ban wasn't even close to around 2 years ago.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.