Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoovy Co

★ Donor ★
Apr 1, 2020
Sandvich Land
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So there were these people who were being "edgy" or whatever and one of them were mic-spamming so i typed in !votemute and i did that just to make the mic-spammer stop (the person didnt). i wasn't actually gonna do the vote because there was already a staff member on the server. So after like a minute the person stopped and everything was okie dokie. then i got pm'ed by staff, then BOOM, banned.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Because i did nothing wrong, i didnt do any vote mutes from what i know, and since its the weekend and i have no school work i usually play lots and lots of wonderland and being banned for mostly the entire day will be quite boring.

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
When to use and when to not use vote powers:
Always call staff and wait around 15-20 minutes before using your voting powers, and only use them when it's absolutely inevitable.
You can use your vote powers when there are no admins available on the server.
Only use your voting powers when it's absolutely necessary.

As you have stated there was already staff on that server. A vote mute was initiated but did not pass, a staff member was stated that you called it.
You have said that you had typed !votemute to make the mic spammer stop, please explain your logic here.

Hoovy Co

★ Donor ★
Apr 1, 2020
Sandvich Land
I obviously knew it wasnt gonna work, but when I pulled up the votemute menu, I thought that the mic-spammer would be like "oh no, im gonna get muted, i should probably stop" but that didnt work so closed the menu and back to game.

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
In this case you should've called a staff member, but as you knew there was already a staff presence. When you open your vote menu it doesn't broadcast to the server. I believe you initiated a vote, the ban will remain for 24 hours. Vip abuse is not taken lightly, dont let this happen again.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.