Status
Not open for further replies.

Mycin

survives off coffee and bagels
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 27, 2017
Vermont
The only reason I had joined the game, is because I did not expect that you were hacking in the first place. After fighting you for a while the speed of your reactions and the consistency of your aim made me suspicious and I asked the other staff member online to assist me for a moment and play spy while I spectated you. Not only did you perfectly flick to players, you grappled onto a completely invisible spy after doing a 180o turn, you locked onto a engineer through a wall. I have no doubt that you are a skilled and experienced player you were without any question hacking at the time. While you do have 4600+ hours, hours are easily idled and rarely mean anything in TF2. Many players get bored and decide that they want to hack to have more fun.

What is your response to this?

meowo

Jan 5, 2018
Russia
I really don't understand, why you thinking why i am hacking. If i everytime play on Wonderland, maybe i am improve my skill? And, about, that "perfectly flick to players", "grappled onto a completely invisible spy", it's just accident, that happen to me. "get bored" ?, I will never get "bored", to play TF2, and i don't even want get VAC.

Mycin

survives off coffee and bagels
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 27, 2017
Vermont
If VAC could catch every cheater there would be far less need for staff. What I mean by "perfect flicking" is your aim would move and lock onto players, despite if they were invisible or through walls. Skill cannot compensate for locking onto players through walls. I'm going to go ahead and close this appeal, as there is clearly no explanation or apology coming.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.