Declined Banned for "Avoiding Punishment" I'm confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

CEngi

Jul 3, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Banned from SG Hightower. Hi, I really don't know why I was banned because I didn't receive any warning at all. I never abused the calladmin command because everytime i used it, it was because of some mic spammer or racist person. I don't play on alt accounts on wonderland. I do have an alt account but I only use it for csgo and not for tf2 because it doesn't have any of my items in there. Here's the link to my other account that I don't use for tf2. https://steamcommunity.com/id/pokeCS/ however there's an account on steam that is not mine that's why my account ID on TF2 is "CEngiYT" and not "CEngi" ----> this is not me https://steamcommunity.com/id/CEngi .

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I have said some swear words here and there but It was mostly because someone was mic spamming or killing me as friendly and I'm sorry for that I know you should avoid swear words but sometimes it slips out and I'm really sorry for that. I never cheated, never abused admin call command, never used exploits, never used alt accounts on your servers to play. I will include the last moments of me in the server before I got banned.

Attachments

• banned.mp4
    16.8 MB

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland

CEngi

Jul 3, 2020

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
After giving this some consideration, I don't think you play at a local gaming cafe and I think you know who's accounts these are - because they're yours.

It's quite a bit weird that all of these accounts have the same IP, play wonderland and have VAC bans from 5 days ago or less.
However, only the "xanny" account has been banned by us - on the same server you were banned on.

Now, that's a lot of things in common for accounts you have no association with.

So not only are you toxic - as shown in your video.
You are also a cheater that uses several alts.

We have a strict policy against cheating, this ban is unappealable, do not appeal again.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.