Accepted Banned for being in cheater group but actually aint cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yunnan Clique

Sep 24, 2017
China
So a few months ago i was part of group, (i think friend invinate me to this group) which was cheater group... and i get banned by script on you servers, but i never cheat in tf2 (i only used steam achiev. manager thats all) but if u see i can prove in any way that i dont cheat, you can just believe me.

I should be unban because that script should be assisted with demo system to proof whoes really cheater whoes not. thats all folks i hope justice will win over all.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I should be unban because that script should be assisted with demo system to proof whoes really cheater whoes not.
That is much easier said than done, if not worse than just group banning given many cheaters have alts on stand by in these groups that have not been used to cheat with yet, thereby wouldn't be detected under this system.

thats all folks i hope justice will win over all.
Yes this group ban was completely justified, we disallow membership in cheating groups and you were banned for that.

However, you have since left this group. Promise you will be more careful about the groups you are joining, and to ensure you won't rejoin cheating groups such as this, and I will be happy to unban you. If not, then I will deny this appeal since I don't want you to get unbanned only to be caught in future group ban waves.

Yunnan Clique

Sep 24, 2017
China
That is much easier said than done, if not worse than just group banning given many cheaters have alts on stand by in these groups that have not been used to cheat with yet, thereby wouldn't be detected under this system.

Yes this group ban was completely justified, we disallow membership in cheating groups and you were banned for that.

However, you have since left this group. Promise you will be more careful about the groups you are joining, and to ensure you won't rejoin cheating groups such as this, and I will be happy to unban you. If not, then I will deny this appeal since I don't want you to get unbanned only to be caught in future group ban waves.
ok, i will more carefull about joining groups in future, i promise.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Alright I will unban you. While you've already promised to be more careful about joining groups in the future, do keep in mind that we won't be as generous upon future bans for membership in cheating groups.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.