Status
Not open for further replies.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Hi, I have a couple of concerns/queries I'd like you to address. Whilst investigating your ban, I found two other accounts that were banned on our servers, and both of them were banned for cheating.

The first one is this one, whose ban was made February 18th 2018:

Your account that you have linked to the forum (assuming this is the account you want to appeal for) was banned no less than seven days later.

Furthermore, there is one third account that was banned March 24th 2018, also for cheating.

Last note, your account that you have connected to the forums (TosicSwoopez) was VAC-banned 777 days ago as of this post. That to the date, is around February 26th, 2018, which is strikingly close to the bans on all the accounts mentioned.

These three accounts are all on the same IP, so I'd like you to explain why you have these two accounts that were banned for cheating on your IP.

drnukergame

Apr 13, 2020
The VAC on my account was on CS:GO. I own Harlem but never remembered to play tf2 on the account.No idea about "morenuker". though.
Post automatically merged:

the "morenuker" is probably an account i made when i was like 11 or something but have no memory of that.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Okay, so with all that being said, can you explain why both Harlem and morenuker accounts were banned for cheating on our servers? Both of those accounts have connected to our servers before, so I'm unconvinced that you haven't played TF2 on Harlem in particular.

I find it far too coincidental that you have two banned accounts on your IP, and you have recollection of both accounts.

drnukergame

Apr 13, 2020
I don't remember any moment I've played tf2 on Harlem. I've never seen "morenuker" as a name even though it's like half identical to my alias. Harlem was supposed to be those "referral" things on sites and thought i can cheese the referral systems. Other than that harlem wasn't use for anything else.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Sorry but I still don't believe you at all. Those two accounts are connected to your IP, banned within thirty days of eachother - with your forum-linked account in-between - and judging from my investigations, you don't appear to use any sort of VPN or IP configuration that would cause this.

Just out of curiosity, what's the reason you've taken two years to appeal your ban?

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
I commend you for trying, but I'm not wholely not convinced that you're completely innocent after extensive investigation between us.

I will not be unbanning you. Those two accounts are tied to your IP, and you don't appear to use any VPN, proxy service, or have a specific IP configuration, and you claimed to own one.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.