Invalid Banned for duplicate accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecchilord14

Jan 5, 2020
banned for: Duplicate Account

Okay so i just got banned for having duplicate accounts when this is the only account that i have ever created. I never even went on Wonderland using my brothers account or any of my friends' accounts either. I would like to know why i got banned for this reason
Thank you.

ecchilord14

Jan 5, 2020
Okay its been a day and no one gave me a reason for my 4 day ban..... I dont think i should have been banned for THIS. I would kindly ask for someone to please for the love of god tell me why i got banned for duplicate account of all things

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Okay its been a day and no one gave me a reason for my 4 day ban..... I dont think i should have been banned for THIS. I would kindly ask for someone to please for the love of god tell me why i got banned for duplicate account of all things
Please be patient with appeals; don't expect immediate responses.

"Duplicate Account" bans are handed out when you are linked to a banned account via your IP address. It's used to combat players avoiding punishments.

With that in mind, what is your connection to this account?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Hello. Sorry for the late reply now actually. I let this appeal slip through the cracks.

Anyway, with regards to your reply here:
that account is owned by my brother
i never play on his acc and he never plays on my acc

We can not accept the sibling excuse easily, as it has been used a lot on appeals and turned out many times to be false. Furthermore, even if it was the case, we would then need to somehow ensure that you two aren't using eachothers' accounts. I don't think that you are lying when you say that you guys keep to your own accounts, there's just no good way for us to substantiate that claim.

As your ban has expired, I will be closing this appeal, but just keep this all in mind for the future.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.