Accepted Banned for joining server on a bot account

Status
Not open for further replies.

gikoarts

Jan 16, 2021
Ohio
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I, ace_underscore_, have been banned from all wonderland.tf servers since I had the brilliant idea to host a spycrab bot.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Admittedly, even though the bot was intended to just walk around servers as a spycrab (and deal no damage) it was still a dumb idea to even attempt joining a server with the bot. I don't cheat for an advantage and never wanted to, but I understand that cheating is cheating. With this in mind, I apologize to the staff at wonderland.tf for even attempting this on your servers in the first place. I don't expect an appeal from this but it would be much appreciated, as I do not and never will cheat on my main account.

Thank you for listening to me ramble.
-ace_underscore_

Also, i'm not expecting the alt/bot account to be unbanned either. It's up to you guys if you accept the appeal.

Here's a video if you're interested, whatever admin is reading this.

Last edited:

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
After further consideration as it is technically not allowed to bring bots into the server, I would make an exception for now as it is harmless. However, if there are any further instances of this regardless if it's a harmless bot or not, you will be banned again.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.