Accepted Banned for "MFK and LTAP"

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyerGriffin

Apr 21, 2020
I have my Steam account linked, so I do not require the first step. Also before I start please note that my internet is reeeeally bad.

So I was playing jailbreak yesterday night, and I was just normally playing the game. So a new round started, and the warden said "Out of cell rebel day, and lava day" and then he opened the cell doors. When he opened them I was checking cells to see if anyone was disobeying orders. There was an entire room with 4 people not standing on bed/window. So I executed all of them and then they started getting mad in the chat. I was explaining that they weren't following orders on voice chat. Then of course, fucking ironically, my damn internet crashed. (I know it's ironic, but PLEASE, I insure you I'm not lying.) I then fell out of game, Woke up this morning found out I got a ban for mass freekill and leaving to avoid punishment.

I think that my ban should be appealed because first of all, if I DID mass freekill, which I'm already pretty sure I didn't, then it was an accident and I wasn't purposely doing it. Second of all, my internet actually did crash which must've led the admin on the server to come to a misunderstanding that I left to avoid punishment. I think that this was all a big misunderstanding and that I should be appealed. Thank you, please consider it.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Hi, apologies for the late reply. I attempted to get eyewitness accounts from the staff member who had guardbanned you, but I've currently got nothing to work off at the moment.
Your story sounds like a one in a million chance, typically a full jailbreak cell of four people requires a server with at least twelve people in it, and for all four of them to be not listen to the orders, even slimmer chance, and then your internet cutting out? Buy yourself a lottery ticket.

According to my math, you have 1249 minutes served out of your 24 hour guardban, which means you have served around three hours already. You definitely do sound like you'd really like to be unbanned and it was a serious mistake.

All things considered, since that is your very first guardban, I'm unable to gather evidence from the staff member, and you're a very clean player judging by a skim of your chat logs, I'll go ahead and remove your teamban.

Note that, even though this might have been a mistake, we won't be so lenient about future mass freekilling appeals.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.