Accepted Banned for no apparent reason

vondalo

Dec 2, 2018
Hello there,

I'm reaching out to discuss a situation that has left me quite frustrated. I used to be an enthusiastic member of both Wonderland and Elysium. As far as i know Elysium has been discontinued but we'll move on. I had the pleasure of getting to know many staff members and other users through Discord and other interactions.

Unfortunately, I found myself unexpectedly banned by an administrator in Team Fortress 2 , and put in Isolation on the discord server, and the reason provided was simply stated as "requested." I am baffled as there was no clear evidence or explanation given for the ban. To the best of my knowledge, I may have had a disagreement with one of the higher-ups, in dm's through discord but I believe the punishment was far too severe and unwarranted, seemingly driven by personal issues rather than objective evaluation.

I always believed in fair play, accountability, and open communication during my time in these communities. I would genuinely appreciate the chance to explain my side of the story and, if needed, resolve any misunderstandings or unintentional conflicts that might have arisen.

I am looking forward to a response!
Kind regards,
Vondalo

Last edited:

smelvin

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2022
After speaking with the person who issued your ban, and seeing how old it is, I'll remove your ban. I would recommend reading the newer rules, as things have changed during the duration of your ban.

Appeal Accepted