Accepted Banned for no reason while being on a Holiday..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You and another user were banned for promoting this Blackwonder server via TTS, as we disallow advertising other servers. While I haven't fully checked your chat-logs, I did check RetardedRaptor's who was also promoting this server, and he was being disrespectful towards a user with this TTS along with spamming it. Therefore, I am inclined to believe, if you were part of this, you had similar behavior. Therefore, I am reluctant to unban you.

What is your response to this? Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

Hypin'

Jun 27, 2018
Greece
You and another user were banned for promoting this Blackwonder server via TTS, as we disallow advertising other servers. While I haven't fully checked your chat-logs, I did check RetardedRaptor's who was also promoting this server, and he was being disrespectful towards a user with this TTS along with spamming it. Therefore, I am inclined to believe, if you were part of this, you had similar behavior. Therefore, I am reluctant to unban you.

What is your response to this? Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

Oh, I remember that. I wanted to actually bring people to a random server about that. I'm sorry about that, I might delete TTS cus I don't have any use of it.

Hypin'

Jun 27, 2018
Greece

Ignore the other 2 replies. Yes, I had a similar behavior but not that much and this is the most I can remember from that time, including RetardedRaptor I didn't fully check the chat-logs to see If he spammed any IP Address to a server. I've read the rules and I'm terribly sorry. Please respond quickly.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Sorry just I don't have anything to play and I've spend atleast 800 hours on one of my favorite WL server. Is connecting to an alt and behave like a normal player and wait until the ban/appeal expires? Haven't seen it in the rules :v
Avoiding punishment is disallowed.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Alright, I've decided to pardon you this one time. However, if you share IPs to other servers, or otherwise promote/advertise other servers/communities again, you will receive an irrevocable ban.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.