Invalid Banned for not playing tf2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teledsky

Jul 16, 2019

I'm currently wondering what has happened that lead to my ban. It says I was banned for a weak on the 22nd of November after logging in today, the 23rd of November. On that day, I didnt even play TF2. After getting banned twice for racism, I also chilled that out too.

I guess I was performing some form of player disrespect, but since I only really play Jailbreak on Wonderland, theres always that group of people who call the warden a 'S**ty Warden' and such.

Now spam? I haven't bind spammed, my trading bind was never put in chat more than once in the span of 5 minutes unless I was TRYING to get trades, in which I never spammed it then. I guess saying 'CELL WARS' 3-4 times in chat counts as spam?

Again, I never played on the 22nd at 11:53. I went to sleep that night at 10, and am otherwise banned from using my laptop still.

I'll most likely be back on when the ban is over, I just wanted to see why I was banned, since I'll most likely accept the reason.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Hello.

w2QjcuR.png

4ebG6i8.png

fIcjd2G.png

aeKja1B.png

gx7eYWo.png

UFudqg8.png

If you have anything else to add, then let me know. Otherwise, I'll decline this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.