Invalid Banned for Racism??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stilmis

Feb 14, 2021
Steam name is Big Iron, and I was just banned for racism of all things. And only for a day. I take those kind of accusations seriously, especially when its one the server that I frequent the most. I'm going to be honest, I was mic spamming, but I wasn't mic spamming any racist content. I'll share a youtube link:
. I really don't understand how I was banned for racism, because it isn't racist in any sense of the word. If my memory serves me correct, it was a moderator named Snekleks. Or something of the sort. I have no previous bans on this server, or any WonderLand.TF servers. I'm just plain confused. I'm rambling now, so I'm just going to end the post here. Let me know if its accepted declined or you want some more details.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Hello there, you were banned for racism from your chat logs and it wasn’t because you mic spammed that music. I will provide the chat logs here:
EA2180D3 1D84 4A65 863E 17DC32CF84B3
And only for a day. I take those kind of accusations seriously, especially when its one the server that I frequent the most.
Seemed like you made it seem like you wouldn’t ever be racist when in the chat logs you spammed it 4 times. So considering this and your ban is gonna be up soon I am declining this appeal.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.