Declined Banned for really saying some words as a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecchilord14

Jan 5, 2020

STEAM_0:0:84531728

banned for: Use of homophobic slurs + general toxicity

Okay so i was playing jailbreak as always and there was a mass free hitter so after he killed me the thing i remember saying to him is that he is an idiot. The only words i actually mean when i am saying stuff is: idiot, dumb, and things like that. After saying those words tho i explain to them why they were being dumb. Now for the homophobic slur... I don't really think the the word 'cunt' is that bad. Everyone is using it so much its loosing any meaning(that's why i use it as a joke). General toxicity.. sometime yes I get a bit mad and say that someone is really dumb. I accept that. Now i want to go bad to the homophobic slurs for a moment. When i say that something is ''gay'' I'm not being serious, it's just a joke. All I'm saying there is that that certain thing is bad and i don't like it. More people say that on the server as well so I didn't really think you'd ban for this reason. If my ban will be appealed then I will try my very best to stay non-toxic. Thank you for viewing this appeal.
Now this isn't about my ban and you don't really have to read this but if you want to then go ahead. A lot of times when i go on the jailbreak server I see a lot of people breaking the rules of the server. One of the most common examples is: First day freeday and going BLU/warden without a microphone. I tell then that they aren't really allowed to do that and ask then to leave BLU so people that have microphones will be there to actually play the game. Some others just go BLU and start to freekill and freehit. whenever that happened the rest of us called an admin but no one ever came. In here i just want to tell you that if you banned me for those reasons, there are a lot of people that should be banned as well. If you read this as well please try to have an admin come in a certain number of hours to check the server. Thank you and please appeal my ban, i really love playing on your server and i don't want to stop. Have a nice rest of your day

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
What you are saying in the second part is irrelevant, please keep that to a different section of the forums. However, you were not banned for using "cunt". You were banned by me for your frequent and religious use of "fag" which is no longer allowed. Also, could you explain these chat logs?EcchiLordChatLogs

ecchilord14

Jan 5, 2020
What you are saying in the second part is irrelevant, please keep that to a different section of the forums. However, you were not banned for using "cunt". You were banned by me for your frequent and religious use of "fag" which is no longer allowed. Also, could you explain these chat logs?View attachment 5371
Ok i'll admmitat the first two are because a BLU was freekilling almost every round so after that happening to me and the other RED's i just broke and really got mad. the third message was a joke towards the warden that muted all the RED's so we rebelled and killed him.
The fourth message i dont really remember. i think its me being very angry that most of the blues didnt have mics and were just freehitting and freekilling a lot.
Now for the last one i wanted to tell someone a ward that would show that i hated what they did and didnt really find a less offensive word so i just wrote that. I did that because me and my friends joke wiht this word a lot so it just stuck with my vocabulary. Most of the times i try to not be really really offensive but if i get really mad i just kinda lose the sence of reasoning and dont really care about what i write.
Maybe this will help you understand. If it doesn't ill just wait my ban to expire.
i want to correct my mistake at the start. i meant to say: Ok i'll admit that
Post automatically merged:

i want to correct my mistake at the start. i meant to say: Ok i'll admit that
another thing i wanted to mention is that i didnt want to harass or really offend anyone. sometimes its just a joke and other times it just that im really mad and cant control what i say

Last edited:

ecchilord14

Jan 5, 2020
What you are saying in the second part is irrelevant, please keep that to a different section of the forums. However, you were not banned for using "cunt". You were banned by me for your frequent and religious use of "fag" which is no longer allowed. Also, could you explain these chat logs?View attachment 5371
the last thing i will say about this is that i honestly didnt mean any harm to anyone and i would really grateful if this appeal will be granted
Post automatically merged:

the last thing i will say about this is that i honestly didnt mean any harm to anyone and i would really grateful if this appeal will be granted
and i'm very sorry if i sound very impacient but i would ask of you (when you could) to either accept or deny this appeal. I would really really like to start playing wonderland jailbreak again. i have seen what other servers are like and now i understand im kinda short-tempered. there isnt a server as good, with as good people outside from wonderland.

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
What MisterGuac posted isn't the only instance of you using homophobic slurs and insulting others, judging by your chat-logs.

Appeal declined.

This ban is a day-long; you can wait it out. I see no reason to remove it early with all that you've done.

Status
Not open for further replies.