Invalid Banned for saying that "Ni**er" is a racial slur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi

★ Donor ★
Jun 29, 2018
Germany
1) My profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/YoshisBruder2/

2) I was just casually playing on the EU 2fort server when someone called someone else a "Nigger". Since there was an Admin online at the moment which told the guy that said the N-word to stop being a racist. The guy responded with "prove it to me" so I said: " "Nigger" is a racial slur " just to make clear that I was fully on the side of the Admin and 3 seconds after it I got banned. Here is the chatlog right before I got banned:

Edgy Yoshi : 'nigger' is indeed a racial slur is this a meme :
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) DEAD Dumscare : i need a medic with uber is this a meme : prove it gameME:
Edgy Yoshi : idk where you live bro
[SourceBans++] ADMIN: Banned player "Yoshi" for 1440 minutes

3) I dont know if the ban was an accident or not but I was by no means trying to be racist. I was quoting the other guy to let the dude that said it know that I don't agree with him.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Well why do you think that it's acceptable to say the n word after I just warned someone else against saying it? You could've just said "The n word is indeed a racist slur" without saying the racial slur that I, again, had just warned that other user about.

Yoshi

★ Donor ★
Jun 29, 2018
Germany
Whoops the chat log is a bit failed. I'll post it here again

Edgy Yoshi : 'nigger' is indeed a racial slur
is this a meme : ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
DEAD Dumscare : i need a medic with uber
is this a meme : prove it
[SourceBans++] ADMIN: Banned player "Yoshi" for 1440 minutes

Yoshi

★ Donor ★
Jun 29, 2018
Germany
Well why do you think that it's acceptable to say the n word after I just warned someone else against saying it? You could've just said "The n word is indeed a racist slur" without saying the racial slur that I, again, had just warned that other user about.
I was quoting him as I already said, thats why I used the "".

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Well all forms/uses of racism (racial slurs, variants on slurs, etc.), even in quoting, is disallowed. Given previous instances of racial slur usage in your chat-logs along with this, I hope you know that any further instances of racism will result in a server ban.

Ban expired, closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.