Declined Banned for speaking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been banned for speaking up about the fact that admins and moderators are pretty sensitive when it comes to dark humor and a lot more things, people getting banned or kicked for saying fuck white people sarcastically for example. So when I told them that most admins and moderators are pretty sensitive about shite like that it ended up in a ban.

Now I get it, it's easy to ban someone when you hear something you do not like, but seriously? I really don't get it. I can't even speak up about people on this server. If I would've said that a fellow normal player on this server was sensitive nothing would've happened, but if it's an admin it's bad, that's some real bs right there.

And please don't give me the ''respecc admin stuff.'' Please don't give me that stuff. It's rubbish. You can't ban someone when you're triggered, that's ridicilous.

Now, why do I put this in the appeal section. My brother, Mr. Sam, an avid Team Fortress 2 and Wonderland player lives in the same house as me, so he has the same IP. I don't want him to not be able to play on his favorite servers. I'm still banned for 2+ days, so I won't be showing up on any Wonderland servers until around 11:00 pm or 23:00 on Sunday.

One love,
Ya boi Bozzoltank

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I have been banned for speaking up about the fact that admins and moderators are pretty sensitive when it comes to dark humor and a lot more things, people getting banned or kicked for saying fuck white people sarcastically for example. So when I told them that most admins and moderators are pretty sensitive about shite like that it ended up in a ban.
Well you're not wrong here about why you were banned, as yes you were banned for saying "fuck white people," thereby racism, along with arguing with staff.

Now I get it, it's easy to ban someone when you hear something you do not like, but seriously? I really don't get it. I can't even speak up about people on this server. If I would've said that a fellow normal player on this server was sensitive nothing would've happened, but if it's an admin it's bad, that's some real bs right there.
We didn't ban you because we didn't like what we were hearing you say, we banned you because you violated the rules on arguing with staff and racism, simple as that. I even told you previously if you had staff complaints that you could go to the forums or to our Head-Admin Madi (who was in-game at the time, in fact).

And please don't give me the ''respecc admin stuff.'' Please don't give me that stuff. It's rubbish. You can't ban someone when you're triggered, that's ridicilous.
Well it's not rubbish, it's a rule, whether you like it or not you must abide by our rules or you will be punished accordingly. We never ban someone because we are "triggered," again we punish users who break our rules, ofc I can't stop you from viewing it as us acting out because we got our feelings hurt as opposed to just doing what we're supposed to do, but that's how it works.

Now, why do I put this in the appeal section. My brother, Mr. Sam, an avid Team Fortress 2 and Wonderland player lives in the same house as me, so he has the same IP. I don't want him to not be able to play on his favorite servers. I'm still banned for 2+ days, so I won't be showing up on any Wonderland servers until around 11:00 pm or 23:00 on Sunday.
Well I won't go into this since he's already made his own appeal.

Anyway, given various warnings for other rules broken in-game, previous offenses, and that you clearly haven't learned your lesson, you will not be unbanned.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.