Status
Not open for further replies.

luuna

Nov 29, 2020
Sweden
1613334493497< ???

1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I played like i usually do, and I got banned again. For the 3rd time..

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I am not cheating, or breaking any other rules that I'm aware of.

luuna

Nov 29, 2020
Sweden
Please explain your association with this Steam account: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198321709121
That's an account me and my dad share, but he doesn't really game that much anymore so I've kinda taken it.
I used to use it to play TF2 on because he bought some items for me on it, so i used to trade with those. But now I use my own account (luun).

So basically that's an account i share(d) with my dad, which i log into when I want to play a game that I don't have on my luun account.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
That's an account me and my dad share, but he doesn't really game that much anymore so I've kinda taken it.
I used to use it to play TF2 on because he bought some items for me on it, so i used to trade with those. But now I use my own account (luun).

So basically that's an account i share(d) with my dad, which i log into when I want to play a game that I don't have on my luun account.
Okay. What is the reason for that account's VAC ban?

Also, what was the original account VAC banned, that led to your account being VAC banned for phone sharing?

luuna

Nov 29, 2020
Sweden
Okay. What is the reason for that account's VAC ban?

Also, what was the original account VAC banned, that led to your account being VAC banned for phone sharing?
That account is VAC banned on CS:GO, which I've only played like 2 times. So I'd assume it was my father that might've left some program open whilst playing. We don't really remember since it was years ago, but I'm certain that he wouldn't cheat.

And the account that got my account banned is unknown, after I got banned I instantly removed their steam account from my steam app, and my friend I let use my number from discord. My guess is that he has changed the steam profile id, because I can't find it anymore.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
After examining the proof provided for this ban, and much deliberation among senior-staff and I, we have come to the conclusion that you were indeed using cheats. Ergo, your ban will remain.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.