Declined Banned for /weps abusing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199121766491/
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned
I usually equip the same items I have equipped because sometimes I don't get my items sometimes (such as eyelander replaced with a bottle maybe related to /festive and /australium) then I got 2 shields and 2 bootleggers banned for /weps abusing
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I know this all sounds like a lie to be unbanned but I had no idea how I had 2 shields and 2 bootleggers and I regret not asking in discord earlier to know how to remove it but now that I know after I get unbanned and if I have 2 bootleggers and 2 shields I will always just unequip it in /weps and not accidentally do /weps glitchs or I will just not use /weps

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Hello there, I will be the admin handling your appeal.
After looking at the footage I saw that you were, in fact, abusing the /weps exploit by using the shields and the boots also when viewing the footage it sounded like you knew that this was happening but, considering that it is your first punishment I am willing to let it slide. I would just like to have some background on your recent Vac Ban as I am more or less curious on what happened?

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
After doing a little bit of digging I came to find out that your punishment was increased due to you avoiding punishment and seeing as there was a new account when I was checking to see if there were any accounts connected to yours it gives me a good indicator that you did in fact try to avoid it. We do not condone people trying to avoid their punishments at all.
This is the account that was used to avoid punishment:

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.