Declined banned once more for a "paypal chargeback?'"

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrAzy

WHO TOOK MY BAGELS!?!!
★ Donor ★
Feb 24, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199027171079/home

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
so i bought vip+ a while back maybe close to a month ago and all of a sudden i get slapped a ban saying i got banned for a paypal charge-back which doesnt make sense as a chargeback is defined as taking back a transaction that you made shortly after it was purchased and i got banned from a deathrun server which i dont ever recall playing because i play mostly on jb servers or trading servers

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
you should unban me because i dont kjnow why i was banned for this like a month later that i got vip+ and i never took a chargeback after i got my vip+ and this was a month or close to a month after i got my vip+ so why ban me now for this?
Post automatically merged:

also i never instigated a paypal chargeback i dont know how it happened but if it happened now instead of earlier then i think somethings up

KrAzy

WHO TOOK MY BAGELS!?!!
★ Donor ★
Feb 24, 2020
well i ordered my vip+ like close to a month ago and my mom approved of me getting this vip+ so i used my moms paypal to order the vip+ and i dont know how this happened i swear

Status
Not open for further replies.