Declined Banned unfairly

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPAND DONG!!!!!

Forum Activist
Jan 29, 2020
Hey there, I was playing on 1/26/20 and got guard ban but I admit that the mfk was on me... but after that I was doing my time and I did not catch the admins name but during a Pokémon day while I was trainer I was ban for no reason. not a slur, nor threat.
if you can please lift my time I will appreciate that.
Thank you, Expand dong

EXPAND DONG!!!!!

Forum Activist
Jan 29, 2020
No not that
what happened was that first of all everyone knew the admin and even I was the one who did not know but someone ratted him out not me and second I am talking about a guard ban that I want to be lifted and after all why did I even get ban in the first place.

I wasn't the guardbanning admin but I was the banning admin.

You clearly said "oh it's only one eye," which was my name at the time. Granted, no one caught on, but it's still revealing. You were the first person to call it out over voice chat.

I was going to ban you once your pokemon day was over, but as there was 2 blus left and 10 reds remaining; I decided to ban you there, as I had to go.

Scorch

Overlord
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 24, 2018
Winterfell
Your server ban is over so I'm going to skip over that as nforce has already addressed that in the post above.

For your teamban, you say in your first post that the mass freekill was in fact your fault and that you were doing your time. But in your next post, you say that you're appealing the teamban and that you want to know why you got banned? That doesn't exactly add up. I'd like to know what you have to say about that.

Failure to respond within the next 24 hours will result in a denial of your appeal.

Scorch

Overlord
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 24, 2018
Winterfell
You have already been given a reason already as to why you were server banned. As for your guardban you admitted to Mfk in your first post and your not even giving me a reason as to why I should unguardban you so I see no reason as to why I should.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.