Accepted Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkyMaster

Dec 13, 2020
So basically, I was banned for being in a cheater group which I was invited to before I even knew of bots and was in it since a long time ago, I don't even remember when. But basically, I wanna unappeal since it gets annoying when I join a tf2 discord server and they see I was part of the group and was banned for it then I have to say the same thing over and over again. I'm fine if you don't unban, it just gets annoying is all.

SharkyMaster

Dec 13, 2020
After looking into it, you joined the lmaobox community which is in fact a cheater group which we do not tolerate people cheating or joining those kinds of groups. Any reason as to why you joined it?
As I said, I was invited to it by some guy randomly and I joined not knowing about it since I just accept things that I don't know about usually since saying no makes me feel like I'm being mean to em and plus, last year ish I left that group when I was told what lmaobox is and asked why I was in it. I still am in that group that they asked me the same thing so you can ask them too.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
I would highly recommend that you don’t join groups that you don’t know about.
I just accept things that I don't know about usually since saying no makes me feel like I'm being mean to em and plus, last year ish I left that group when I was told what lmaobox is and asked why I was in it. I still am in that group that they asked me the same thing so you can ask them too.
Also you said that you left it a year ago but, than you said that you are still in it yet I dont see that you are in it so that part confuses me. I am willing to give you a chance but, I am not so sure about it. So is there any real reason as to why you want to be unbanned? Also why are you only appealing this ban now and you didn’t do so before?

SharkyMaster

Dec 13, 2020
I would highly recommend that you don’t join groups that you don’t know about.

Also you said that you left it a year ago but, than you said that you are still in it yet I dont see that you are in it so that part confuses me. I am willing to give you a chance but, I am not so sure about it. So is there any real reason as to why you want to be unbanned? Also why are you only appealing this ban now and you didn’t do so before?
Wait I am in it? Weird, it doesn't show up for me in the friend chat thing, also nah, I don't mind staying banned but the reason for the ban was kinda gets annoying and it also gets repetitive when the map that I wanna play has people but it is one of your servers. Ill check and try to leave if I see it but I don't really know how.

OHHHH WAIT, NOOO, I meant that I am in the groups that they ask me for the verification

Attachments

• 1608037111709.png
    1608037111709.png
    239.1 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.