Declined BarelyInaudible MUTE Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barely

Aug 19, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned: I was micspamming, aint gonna refute that, but my last mute was back in sept 2019, TWO years ago. So enough time has past that this souldnt be a perma mute, also this mute was only applied because i said "IM UNMUTEABLE", meaning that the admin only muted me for that.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you: I havent micspamming in two years, i should not be perma muted, but the admins here keep targeting me for reason like guardbanning me for accidently freekilling one non-kos dude in a crowd of KOS people, the admin in that case WENT THOUGH A DEMO and guardbanned me for what was obiviously a accidental. At that time i had Rocket Launcher Shotgun and Escape Plan and i was high above the ground

Aubrey☆

Forum Activist
Jun 24, 2020
After speaking with the staff member who muted you, I have decided to not accept your appeal. While yes your previous punishment was awhile ago, you where warned that your next infraction would result in a permanent mute. While I understand you’re frustration, please do not get the wrong idea that we are “targeting you.” All players on wonderland are upheld to the same standards, and no one is immune to this.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.