Accepted Beanxton Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2017
1.) Include your ban profile link:
(unsure what this means but I guess it has to do with a steam ID) STEAM_0:1:63668386

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I called an admin to get them to potentially guardban a person who had no mic on blu team, forced warden when the round started, enabled illegal FF and freekilled several people both as warden and as a guard. I truly believe I waited at least 20 minutes before issuing a guardban vote on this person, but I have found myself to be banned quite a long while after, told that I only 'waited a few minutes' before issuing this vote.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I would like to be unbanned because I truly think that I waited the allotted time before issuing a guardban vote, mostly because I was also eating during this time and it usually takes 20 to 30 minutes for me to finish my food, not to mention a cigarette after before eventually calling the guardban vote after another freekill. This would in total mean I waited between 25 to 35 minutes. If I'm wrong, I will take this punishment without another struggle, but in that regard I do not believe I should have my VIP removed as I did try my best to follow the rules connected to the VIP permissions.

Oct 9, 2017
Before I go any further with the appeal there was a mod on the server at the time. Did they at any time pm you or give you confirmation that the guy was slayed and given a warning?
I was not PMed by any mod about someone being slain or given a warning regarding this person. I did get confirmation from lolnutt about a different case that I called staff for that a guy has 'been dealt with', which again, was not 'Nazi Zombie'.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Considering that you were never given confirmation that the person was slain I wouldn't blame you for doing the vote but the vote was done after the fact that the mod was there so if I am going to unban you I would like you to always double-check to see if there is ever a staff member after doing a call. Will I see you appeal a similar ban?

Oct 9, 2017
Considering that you were never given confirmation that the person was slain I wouldn't blame you for doing the vote but the vote was done after the fact that the mod was there so if I am going to unban you I would like you to always double-check to see if there is ever a staff member after doing a call. Will I see you appeal a similar ban?
If you mean whether or not I will appeal for a ban like this in the future, I will not. I will always double-check to see if there is a staff member online. I must say it is a bit more difficult to do so due to some staff coming under a cover-name, but I will do my best.

Status
Not open for further replies.