Declined "Beecher, more like Bitcher." -Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

beecher

Nov 9, 2019
Hey, Beecher here.

It has come to my attention that I have been banned for racism, I'm not sure whether it was for answering someone's question of "Why did you kill that demo?" with "Because he's black!" (jokingly, apologies if that offends anyone.)
Or rather typing, "Niggles, Wiggles, Kiggles, Swiggles." In chat, for no reason what so ever.
If I was banned for the first listed probable offense, by no means ban me for a day.
However, if I was banned for the second listed probable offense, my defense is as followed.
I didn't mean any racist intent when I typed in "Niggles, Wiggles, Kiggles, Swiggles", I just typed that because I'm an attention whore and a "comedian", and I do not understand why it would garner a ban.

Cheers.

• Bruh
Reactions: floot_guy

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
you admitted to the first one and that one is racist so let's go with that one.

Anyways you were banned for saying niggles, and although it's vaguely an n word variant and I would like to be lenient, you admitting to the first possible cause of the ban I can't see a reason to unban you as that phrase was obviously racist. In the future refrain from any racism in any form, and don't use words that can look like variants as we don't allow those either.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.