Birthday ama go brrrrrrrrrrrr

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Yeah I waited a week to post this

Give me a question (or questions) and I will try to answer whenever I am available. I will most likely quote your question and respond to it from there.

Probably not going to do personal stuff.

Will ask this to be closed when it becomes inactive

Hope you guys enjoy

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
Have you ever thought about what you want to study in the future?

Was that one band I asked you to listen to good? (It was literally screamo metal japanese shit lol.)

Have you ever played osu! and if so for how long?

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Have you ever thought about what you want to study in the future?

Was that one band I asked you to listen to good? (It was literally screamo metal japanese shit lol.)

Have you ever played osu! and if so for how long?
1. There is one thing I have always focused on. For about a year or two, I have been really focused on playing music and also writing it. When I hit college, I want to focus a lot on making music and the art of it. Another thing is to be an author. I have a big imagination and I read a ton of books. I get many ideas of stories from the books I read and I always thought it would be fun to make books. In the future though, I want to focus on being more of a musician since it is something I wanted to do for a long time.

2. In my opinion, the band you gave me was fine. I have never listened to metal music that much but if I was working on something and I was listening to music at the same time, then it would sound fine to me. Sorry that I couldn't tell if it was a song or the actual band.

3. I have indeed played osu! as it is one of my favorite games since it involves playing along with the music, which is a lot of fun for me. I don't have many hours in it since I am not very good and have been playing other games recently, but sometime when school starts for me, I will get back into playing it.

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Can I have a cookie?
also happy birthday!
Yes sir :blobnomcookie:
Also Thank you :katlove2:
Favourite Staff?
Favourite food?
favourite music?
1. Don't have a favorite staff since all of them do a great job. I guess I will be biased and say @UberCharge!!
2. Pasta with parmesan, peas, bacon, and peppers. A classic family dish
also cookies
3. Anything really. Mostly been a fan of alternative music.

Every copy of mario64 is personalized?
Wet dry world have negative emotional area?
jb_supermario_16C/B is best map to play jailbreak?
1. Idk I like Mario but I can't go that deep
2. Maybe?
3. Like whatever you like. I am more of a dynf person.

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Current favorite game?
Favorite track/music to listen to?
How'd you originally find wln servers?
1. Currently Destiny 2. Fall guys and Risk of Rain 2 look really nice so I may buy those and play them a lot.
2. Don't currently have a favorite soundtrack since I listen to anything. I was given a recent song from some school friends which is nice to listen to in the background if you are playing games or working. I am still looking around for music to listen to so I'm going to explore for a bit.
3. I originally found wln looking through the community server list. Before I hit 2k hours on tf2, I have been a casual player and aiming to improve my skill in first-person shooter games. At some point, I got bored and decided to look through community servers and found wonderland Jb. I joined it and it was like a completely different game to me. This was very new to me and I had a lot of fun learning the ropes and playing this entirely new game mode. I ended up staying for a long time and I am still here now.

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
What is something that tf2 or any other game taught you? also happy late birthday! Borthday Kat says Hi! :kathi2:
TF2 taught me many things. The most important one for me is to stay calm. It is an important factor if you are fighting or in JB to remain calm.
Being in this state helps you aim better and act better. Nobody wants to be cranky when they are playing. It won't go well.