• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Bring an old Command back please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLB

May 18, 2019
The command that has been removed is kinda missed to be honest because now some people decides to go Warden without a mic or with a mic that is not tolerable to understand ( exp; Static noises/ background noises, to low of a voice or just doesn't have the conscience of how warden works.

The Fire command must be back for the sake of bad wardens to not force warden and ruin rounds of jailbreak including people who received Last Request. I know it might have been abused in the past weeks/months or probably even years but Its honestly used to remove bad warden and preventing mass freekills if it ever happens. Also another reason is if the warden is the last one alive and gets scared of reds and decides to lock himself inside cells for the entire round causing a mass delay, we could fire the current warden and let the doors open automaticly preventing round delay which is illegal.

Sometimes Moderator and/or Admins aren't here all the time to prevent those things from hapenning with bad warden because everyone has a life, we can understand that. But If we cannot have a moderator or an admin in time, this command could save us in the meantime by removing the current warden who is not respecting the Rules of the Jailbreak Gamemode.

Please Bring the Fire Command Back.

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
The fire command was kinda abusive to be honest, they just fire a warden with a mic for no reason and let the "good" warden take the spot (Just to force freeday or something), or just fire the warden at the mid of the round.

I do get why you wanted to bring back the fire command enable, but I am 70% against of it.

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
+1.
Abusive intent is super rare. It's majority votes, so the chance that a group will abuse the command is very low.
The positive of this command really outweighs the cons, and it'll benefit so much

D

Deleted member 8006

(This needs to be moved to suggestions)

Naw, the !fire command was ABUSED so much (People just join the bandwagon and type !fire for no reason). And there is a current bug (That's already reported) where sometimes you can still fire on some servers, which it is still being abused to kick perfectly fine wardens that did a trick order. It shouldn't come back.

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
As soon as you kill someone , someone will try find a reason on how you freekilled and just do /fire for no reason at all.
I have seen it on other servers and it's not worth having as majority of the time it's used for a purpose it's not supposed to be used for. The /fire is to fire actual wardens who don't know the rules and give you crazy orders that end up mass freekilling.
Now days even if you done nothing and you simply killed someone which the orders where abiding by the rules ofcourse. They will just try and find something you done and stick it on you and try label you as a freekiller and this dude who usually gets angry usually spams in the chat "EVERYONE DO /FIRE !!!!" "THIS WARDEN IS RETARDED" "DO /RULES KID" bothering the chat so many people would start doing /fire just for the sake of shutting him up.
It's caused enough problems in other servers and it has never been used for it's actual purpose.
And even if it is being used by it's actual purpose there is usually not enough players for some reason to actually fire the warden if the server had 30 players it would ask for 27 fires. The ratio is messed and if it does get added the ratio should be fixed by one of the developers.
Further more there has been countless times i have encountered people firing a warden every round start until he leaves just because of something he did bad 4 rounds ago.

I'd rather not have this.

Hoovy Co

★ Donor ★
Apr 1, 2020
Sandvich Land
Now i would give a postive vote because there are rule breaking wardens out there
But at the same time its abused almost too much so i guess -1
Also 84% of the time i see /fire being used is when its being abused, someone even false fired me "as a joke" thats kinda sad.

Last edited:

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
No, just call admin or report a bad warden. Imo a bad warden is one who breaks rules, not everyone shares my mindset and will likely false fire a warden who is new or one that is young, we dont need that. If staff dont come on, record report and move on. Too many false fires happen so this shouldnt come back.

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
This used to be a really good tool to fire wardens who don't know what they are doing, force freedays, or round delay. The main reason this was removed because it was abused too much for what it provided.

When I say "abused", I mean that some players encouraged others to fire the current warden, even if he is doing nothing bad. Other times you can find servers where many people hate one player because of the orders he gives or what minigames he plays. @Kyo makes a good point about this and basically explains everything I was going to say.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
The fire command was removed as it was both heavily abused and buggy (players would randomly be fired). Yes, it was handy for when wardens caused issues, but from my experience it caused way more issues than it solved.

This, and the lack of support, is why I am declining this suggestion.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.