• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Bring back good Jailbreak Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

_DocDelete_

Moderator ★
May 29, 2022
I have no idea
We should bring back jb_lunapark, it was a wonderful map to play on, I can remember clearly that most people DID vote for jb_lunapark when it was still in the voting system.
jb_carnival is rarely played on, people complain about it lagging their PCs (I haven't experienced any lag thus far on that map) meaning we should rather switch jb_carnival with jb_lunapark taking it's place. Also I want to play Jojo Reference again.

Lux

Celebrity
Feb 26, 2021
a land far, far away
I think adding these maps won't do anything since the people in the server would probably just vote to stay on the map they are currently in, assuming the current map is a popular one, or just nominate and vote for a popular map. Tbh I don't play on those maps either so I don't know much.

_DocDelete_

Moderator ★
May 29, 2022
I have no idea
I think adding these maps won't do anything since the people in the server would probably just vote to stay on the map they are currently in, assuming the current map is a popular one, or just nominate and vote for a popular map. Tbh I don't play on those maps either so I don't know much.
Hm, what would make jb more enjoyable is to completely remove hop_jb :smart:

Reactions: Lavaball
Status
Not open for further replies.