TF2 Bring back map rotations

Bung

I know I'm not as active as I used to be but I'd love if we brought back a server or changed a server to have a rotation. I love jailbreak but the same map multiple times can get kind of stale. Pretty much like the old LA server.

Adam[BIRD MAFIA]

Forum Activist
+1
Dynf isnt the best map and it is a pretty bland map so i can see why you would want it to change and also compared to other maps it isnt even close to the level of them since the mini games on the map get boring after a while (expect for obby the obby on the map is good)

kek.exe

neutral this was suggested before and one of the interesting points that were brought up was that the Dynf map is the most popular and that every time that a server would change map it would lose players. I would love to see an option for every sever to have access to RTV so that people would be able to change from Dynf to Hop for example.

Adam[BIRD MAFIA]

Forum Activist
im pretty sure they are going to change Ny #2 to a minecraft rotation map but i dont think they should remove 24/7 dynf servers since they are popular

_phys

Dumbest Warden
★ VIP ★
Although there are other wonderland servers (jailbreak) that have this feature, I want to see more maps for other servers aswell.
+1

Alex Starther❤️

GK player
★ VIP ★
Top Poster Of Month
I’m going to vote neutral however if someone has sufficient against this suggestion my vote will change approaching -1.