Bye

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
Majority of the people probably don’t know who I am because of my inactivity for the past 2 years with one of them being permanently banned but oh well this thread is just to say goodbye to wonderland.

Why have I been inactive for the last year? If you are wondering why I have been inactive for the last year it’s because I’m in my final year in A - Levels currently I do Maths Physics and Chemistry in sixth form or known as college to most people and it is a serious year as exam years like this decide the rest of the future and most people will tell you it doesn’t matter if you fail your exams well it does matter because in england if you mess up your exams your future won’t be bright.

Why am I leaving wonderland? The truth is, I'm on different wavelengths compared to this community and I just don’t behave or act like a lot of the people here . Obviously alot of us are brought up in different ways and I’m not being homophobic about this or anything but alot of people are lgbt and being obsessed with cat girls and all sorts of stuff, but the way I am and were I come from this is unusual to me. Which is why I felt like I never really was liked, because I was just in general different to the majority of the people here and it was not easy creating a bond with someone like me because I never had anything in common with most people here as I’m not obsessed with cat girls and anime. Also explains why I say lol and lmao a lot as a reply for no reason because I don’t know how to reply to something I don’t actually find funny so I just reply with that so it’s not awkward.

Will I ever return? no and I mean it unlike most people who keep changing their minds I’m quite of a straight forward direct person so I won’t return.

Will I still be on TF2? Yes every now and then but not here as I feel like my time is done.

I don’t expect anyone if not only like 1 person at best to reply to this thread to be honest saying good luck blah blah blah as most people don’t like me but at least you know why I won’t be playing on the servers or being part of the discord every again.

This thread will probably get deleted or thrown in the bin as it’s me posting this but idc. Enjoy your time here this place definitely was a highlight of my TF2 community days and this place was great back in the day, but now it’s a bit meh and average in my opinion. Good luck with everything to whoever is reading this thread.

In a bit.

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Hey blizzard, you may not know me since we didn't talk, but I'm pretty sure I know you ever since I joined the forums and checked the notable members. I was amazed that you have that tons of post counts. Now that you're leaving the community, I respect your decision.

Thanks for being with us, blizzard. Good luck in your life and college!

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
Take care buddy.

because in england if you mess up your exams your future won’t be bright.
At the moment, grade lowage is fine, if you manage to not pass till the age of eighteen they automatically make you pass from what I have been told so hopefully, it's the same for you, but by me telling you this is that stay comfortable with whatever marks/grades you get, I believe you got what it takes, good luck.

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
You always reminded me of some fellow classmate I had in HS. Just because you were written off as a sort of villain in some places, didn't mean you weren't able to be the anti-hero. Some places though, you might not just fit in though.
Just cause you acted different and you did some stuff that was against rules, didn't mean you were necessarily a bad person.
Good luck in your road ahead my guy.