Resolved casper's fast drops server report

Status
Not open for further replies.
steam id: STEAM_0:0:45144406

Player Name: DR HAX

Date of incident: July 7 2018

server name: FAST DROPS
server ip: 104.243.46.186:27018

what happened: i was playing a funny game of boxing with the whole server but then dr hax started to kill everyone with ammo as soon as he joined and we all kindly asked him to stop and told him what were doing and to join in but he rudely declined this and then proceded to spawncamp me and only me and he killed nobody else but me and called me a noob,weak,idiotic and i told him to stop calling me that on mic. then he proceded to bully me in chat and tryhard me which made me soooo mad but i also want to say that he did something really sucspicous because while he was market gardening at one point i was hideing in the fort and looking outside the window and as soon as i get there he knew exactly when to hit and my exact location and when to jump. i think he might be useing walls due to him rocket jumping perfectly before i was visible outside my spawn.anyway this is my report and i am sorry for not haveing evidence because my demo and recording tools refused to work and my twitch streamers could not know how to clip the whole thing because i was streaming at the time.i hope this issue is settled formaly and i hope you respond with great care.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Whilst searching through the user's chat-logs for this disrespectful behavior, I saw them sharing IPs to non-WLN servers, therefore they've received a permanent ban mainly for advertising. Of course, any disrespectful behavior, along with other rules broken by them, has been factored into this ban as well.

However, you are really supposed to provide proof for forum reports. It wasn't an issue now since I could retrieve proof myself through their chat-logs. However, in future situations, this may not be the case, and your report could be closed due to lack of evidence. Furthermore, tryharding & killing friendlies is not at all against the rules, if that's what you are suggesting, and spawncamping is allowed on achievement maps. I would recommend going over our >Server Rules< just so you are up-to-date with them.

Thanks for your report nonetheless!

Status
Not open for further replies.