Declined claims of pedophilia against me

ihaztwojayz

Jan 1, 2024

i believe this whole situation started when i was playing december 30th, (which is weird because i was officially banned december 31st at 9:25 am or pm) and i started making fun of this one user (Marcy) because she was unjustly freehitting and freekilling. During one Diner round I used "Marcy's ass" as as a dish, which at the time i thought was funny banter and jokes, and i ran with that joke for longer than i should've. also i was privately messaged by a user named "_crab_" who was also unjustly freehitting and freekilling, telling me i should "lay off the ass comments" because she was a minor. I brushed this off because it was nothing harmful and i was and am also a minor. I also confirmed my innocence by responding to her after saying "are you gay?" to me, and responding with "not for you thats for sure.", implying that i have no intentions to groom or do anything sexual from that. I also assumed that _crab_ privately messaging me was to purposely get me scared, which i have had lots of people try to do to me. after a few more hours i left the server.

by analyzing my ban record, i was banned the very next day, at 9:25 am or pm (doesn't specify) and i could assume that either _crab_ or Marcy were on, and commented on my behavior to an admin on the server, to which i was promptly banned permenantly.

i will admit, i could've gone a little less or maybe even not at all with the ass comments, even though i am indeed a minor, its inappropriate behavior. I don't normally comment on things like that, and if i do, its to male individuals i consider close enough to even talk too or someone getting lots of attention. the fact that she was female didn't even occur to me when i first made those comments. As you can also see, i have had no record of being banned on any wonderland server, nor do I have any vac bans on any game. I enjoy this server because it occasionally and most often has maps that i enjoy such as "jb_minecraft" and "jb_hopjb". It would be a real shame to never be able to play this server again, and i am really worried this could potentially harm other unrelated aspects of my life.

thank you for reading this, i enjoy your servers, and have a good night.
(P.S forgot steam id the first time thats mb)