Clarification

Preacher Platinum

Legally, you suck.
★ Donor ★
Aug 2, 2019
List of questions I have about Jailbreak:

1. Does BHopping count as its own thing or is it a subset of walking? Ex: BHop to line, if you walk you are KOS.

2. Can Reds be put in different locations for Pokemon Day?

3. How are Reds supposed to tell the different between a scoped in baiting sniper and a scoped in non-baiting sniper? (Same for heavy.)

4. Can you reference previous rounds when asking Jeopardy / Trivia questions? Ex: Who picked today's LR?

5. How do you play the songs inside of Jailbreak that come on? These are the songs that are mentioned in chat as being played. A list of commands somewhere (if not already somewhere) more accessible could be nice.

6. Does forcing Reds who are door glitching in 9 Square (Minecraft only, I'm pretty sure) to get back onto the playing field after the pink tile has been removed count as a kill order?

7. Who writes the rules, and can I join them?

8. When deathrun finishes (Minecraft only, I'm pretty sure) and you enter through the portal, are you supposed to remain AFK or can you move around in knife pit, or what?

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
1. It's like saying jump day, bhopping isn't walking so i'd guess so.
2.It doesn't matter where you put the reds as long as it isn't in amoury on in an ammo spot.
3. The dot, and the reving heavy is a bit self explanatory since the sound.
4. I believe no, As it gives the new players who joined this round an unfair disadvantage.
5. !radio
6.They are already kos for door glitching.
7. I believe Xypher with help of other players.
8. Depends on what your warden told you to do.
I answered these to the best of my ability.