Status
Not open for further replies.

Coal

B r u h M o m e n t
★ Donor ★
Aug 23, 2019
the Snowy Winterlands
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
On the fateful day, exactly two months ago, on April 10th, 2021, Coal was guard banned PERMANENTLY for the result of a mass freekilling. He made a slip-up in his order in which he forgot to say DAY at the end of his order. The haunting order he gave was "All stairs and Caves are KOS," forgetting to say day. Now you see, this is a common trick order that Coal used to like to do, but him not playing Jailbreak in a while caused him to forget. When it came to the people leaving the knife pit which he told the reds to go to, he killed everyone as the reds politely complied with going to the warden marker he had placed, as he thought it was a day, but alas, he did not say day.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
It's been like two months since and it'd be pretty cool to be on blu team again, and most and if not all my freekills I have own up to and slayed myself, and most are not intentional, except that one 9_9. The massive edits to prior guard bans makes it look like I have done a lot more stuff than I had, but if you look, there's like 3 different logged things for each guard ban, making the list look extremely long. Also it would be pretty pog of you ngl.

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
Seeing as a lot of time has passed since your guard ban, I'm willing to be a bit more lenient. However, that does NOT excuse the amount of times you've already been guardbanned, I understand most of your logged punishments are edits, but most if not all of your recent guardbans are related to Mass-Freekill in some way. On top of all this, your original story in your 9th appeal was that your mic has cut out. This was not the case, which resulted in your appeal being declined, now your story is you forgot to say day? Which one is true?

I think I've made my point here, I cannot trust the fact that you've learned since there is so much going against you. Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.