★ Donor ★
Aug 23, 2019
the Snowy Winterlands
1.) Discord username with discriminator:
Coal#9412

2.) What happened?
Trolling, not listening to staff, and being an annoyance

3.) Why should we unban/unisolate you?
Over the course of the three months in which I have been banned, I have changed my attitude, outlook, and my maturity. If I were presented with the gift of being unbanned, I would not take my chance for granted as I have for almost my entire duration on the discord. As I took time to reflect on myself and these past actions, I have realized how many people I have known that I have lost communication with or have made enemies with, and I would not want to ever replicate that. I miss chatting with all the people I have met in this community and all I am asking for is just one more opportunity to show you that I have genuinely changed, and if you have to, unfortunately, decline this appeal, I completely understand your decision in doing so.

Thank you for your time,

Coal

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
TNUeIth.png

Please explain these messages.

Coal

B r u h M o m e n t
★ Donor ★
Aug 23, 2019
the Snowy Winterlands
After thinking about this incident for a couple of minutes, I remember what the incident was tied to. So what happened, I was standing away from the reds and the blue Demoman went up to the reds after the warden telling him not to several times, in which he gave a red Demoman charge ( not the first time on that server ). The Demoman charged up to me in which I tried to airblast and it did not work ( "I did airblast" and "it didn't push him" ). The "nah that wasn't me" was in response to something entirely different. I was mad the demo neither listened to the warden and got the entire blue team killed ( My death lead to the reds mass rebelling ) and that I didn't feel like making a forum report in which I usually have to take time compressing the video so it fits into the forums and all other information I have to get. I was already having a bad time in which I proceeded to call him a dumbass as he did not listen to the warden's orders. If I was already having a bad day or time on the server, I should've just switched servers instead of using insults, and is completely my fault. I know using insults is extremely immature and doesn't solve any problems, but this is only one incident and I personally feel it shouldn't affect the result of this appeal, if you feel rather, I understand. I will answer as fast as I can for any or more responses.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I have decided to give you one, last chance and lift your ban. Keep in mind that if you are banned after this, you will not be able to appeal it.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.