Not open for further replies.

Davey

Dallas
★ Donor ★
Mar 18, 2019
Hungary
Connect 4 Tournament
hosted by @Davey
Hello everyone! I'm thrilled to announce the first Connect 4 tournament on Wonderland. The competition rules are straightforward & short, so let's get over with them quickly, shall we?

Players who played or heard of Arena tournaments on chess.com & lichess.org are most likely familiar with the format.
This mode allows an unlimited number of players to join the competition. If the number of online competitors is odd, some players will have to wait a bit until they are paired with the other players.

The players are randomly matched, so one player may repeatedly play with the same opponent. New players can still join the tournament while it is in progress.

The ranking is sorted by the players' scores. A win is 15 pts, a draw is from 2 to 4 pts (depending on the players' game speed), and a loss is worth nothing. A penalty of 15 pts is applied to the score if the player leaves a game in progress after 10 seconds.

The competition will last for exactly 1 hour*. In the end, the top 3 contestants are declared 1st, 2nd or 3rd place and earn their reward.

* ( The duration may be slightly extended if there are many players. )

Event Info:
  • START: 15.10.2022 19:00 (CEST)
  • END: 15.10.2022 20:00 (CEST)
  • Connect 4
  • Classic 7 x 6 board
  • Arena ( Casual )
  • Best of 1
  • 2 | 0 ( time bank | increment )
  • Win: 15 pts
  • Draw: 2 - 4 pts
  • Loss: 0 pts
  • Forfeit penalty: -15 pts
Entry Requirements:
  • Member on our Discord server. ( discord.gg/wln )
  • No active bans or isolations on our Discord server.
Rules:
( Offences listed here will lead to immediate disqualification and possibly a permanent suspension from all future events. )
  • No cheating.
  • No fixing matches.
  • No throwing.
  • No trolling.
  • No duplicate accounts.
  1. Click here to view the tournament's main page.
  2. Press "Join Tournament" in the middle of the screen.
  3. Enter your nickname*.
* ( Your nickname shoudn't differ from your forum or Discord account. I need to be able to identify you on first look. )

Rewards:
🥇 - Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months Xbox Live Key
🥈 - Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition (PC) - Rockstar Key
🥉 - PAYDAY 2 Steam Key

I wish you the best of luck! :kathype:

Last edited:

Davey

Dallas
★ Donor ★
Mar 18, 2019
Hungary
Okay lads. The competition is now concluded. I know the website didn't lock the tourney when I did, but thanks to @vampire gaming I can still declare the winners.

Winners (W/L/D):
🥇 - @gaming 15/2/0 Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months Xbox Live Key
🥈
- @Lolguy 13/12/1 Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition (PC) - Rockstar Key
🥉 - @Playeralx 8/25/1 PAYDAY 2 Steam Key

Hopefully next time we'll have many more players. Thank you everyone for participating & enjoy your prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.