Not open for further replies.

NiceGuyCRIMSON

Feb 4, 2019
chicago
Requesting a server unban appeal

1.) Include your ban profile link:

https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=dead&advType=name

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was playing on 2fort no intel and I saw a person called Doppio join and one of their previous usernames had been Doppio vinegar and I said "Oh, It's doppio vinegar" and after about 3 seconds it said I got banned for racism.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Last time I checked the word vinegar wasn't racist. I understand that admin thought I said something else but I clearly said vinegar. People in the server even heard me say "vinegar". Thanks for reading.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
I don't necessarily understand why you chose to look into someone's past aliases, and decided it was a good idea to say the person's alias out loud when it could have been interpreted as a racial slur, especially given your pronunciation?

I think we can both agree that this definitely does not sound 'vinegar', especially given the context of the situation where you decided to say it out of nowhere.

View attachment ok.mp4

Granted, this is/was your first offense, and you've been compliant in appealing, so I've decided to lift your ban. Please avoid doing incidents such as the above to prevent landing yourself in trouble in the future, as the above piece of video I captured can be misinterpreted very easily.

Appeal accepted.

Last edited:

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Quick update, it has come to my attention that you do in fact have previous bans for racism and transphobia, so I'm even less likely to be convinced the above excerpt was anything less than a racial slur variation.

For this reason, I am re-instating the ban, and this will now last 1 week.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.