Daily post #2 ADMIN ABOOSE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeepTF2

Jul 22, 2019
so today i played jailbreak right and an admin joins and starts messing around and killing everyone! its a jailbreak map only server right and he changes the map 2 hightower and explodes everyone! We also could use the !w command and toggle friendly fire! I firstly went warden so i could lock it and noone else could use it but then the round ended and i ggot unwarden and then someone else got !w before me! It was crazy!

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
i would suggest like, 25 post, 15 is to low, and 45 is to much
45 shows how dedicated someone would be to show up on the forums. I would maybe say at least 40 for compromise, since that was a number debated like a few years ago.

Also every person that's active enough and actually gets into staff usually has more than 40 posts. (Usually.)
It can't be too short or they can just see it "as a number" so if it's as high as 40 then they actually get to realize that they have to be here and actually make legit posts and take time into it, rather than just "shitposting" (Blizzard, im not spitting any names here.)

Reactions: Hypernova

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
Actually because of this im gunna bring a better topic

We need more post # requirements.
Should be like 45 posts.
Damn.

daily post #45
[Pending] "Meep co-owner application"

I agree that this thing should be increased.
The only reason people join Wonderland is just to become a Staff.
But their stupidity ignorance on how a community and the forums work can lead them to a decline and will probably forget about the forums.

We want people to get used to the community and better understand how to write formal posts.
Recruiting an admin is not about banning rule-breakers in-game, it's about how you maintain you professional level to strangers.

As you see here, the Owner is silently training you this is why and age limit is required as this level of maturity is usually not seen with in youngsters below the age of 16. (But I do know staff members below 16 who did great jobs in the past)

Wonderland wants staff members who understands the management of a community.
Being an admin is not fun or just easy. It is a ranked responsible job and like this post, lack of seriousness means forget about being one.

:)

I think 45 bit's to much tho. Probably 30 should do the thing AND is should stay hidden like:

• You must have sufficient forum activity. (This part is hidden. you will be notified when you reach the amount of posts/threads required) * (like in the trophy thing, or idk)

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
Damn.

daily post #45
[Pending] "Meep co-owner application"

I agree that this thing should be increased.
The only reason people join Wonderland is just to become a Staff.
But their stupidity ignorance on how a community and the forums work can lead them to a decline and will probably forget about the forums.

We want people to get used to the community and better understand how to write formal posts.
Recruiting an admin is not about banning rule-breakers in-game, it's about how you maintain you professional level to strangers.

As you see here, the Owner is silently training you this is why and age limit is required as this level of maturity is usually not seen with in youngsters below the age of 16. (But I do know staff members below 16 who did great jobs in the past)

Wonderland wants staff members who understands the management of a community.
Being an admin is not fun or just easy. It is a ranked responsible job and like this post, lack of seriousness means forget about being one.

:)

I think 45 bit's to much tho. Probably 30 should do the thing AND is should stay hidden like:

• You must have sufficient forum activity. (This part is hidden. you will be notified when you reach the amount of posts/threads required) * (like in the trophy thing, or idk)
so a double amount of post needed

im ok with this

Reactions: floot_guy

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
so a double amount of post needed

im ok with this
https://gyazo.com/8de95573f0b246a4963091ca3a716e65
and this should change to a month

"your forum account must have been created at least 1 month prior to your application"

instead of
2 weeks

cause i believe 2 weeks is to short, and it would decrease the amount of bad applications and it would give more time to learn things

(ok who is gonna suggest these things?)

edit note: also because a declined app forces you to wait for a month before reapplying

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.