• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined deathrun server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Alright.

So back to your original suggestion, was Singapore a server location you had in mind? Just wondering if your suggestion is now resolved or you still want to suggest somewhere closer like a Philippines server.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I think it's possible but I really don't know how much potential it has when weighing other server locations, the cost, etc. I mean, we already are sort of struggling with populating our Singapore servers outside of Trade and Zombie Escape, and while yes Hong Kong and Singapore are quite a distance away, I generally do not think that TF2 has a big East Asian player-base to populate Hong Kong servers. Again though, don't take my word for it, that's just my guess.

Darkrp

Forum Activist
Jan 20, 2018
Philippines
I think it's possible but I really don't know how much potential it has when weighing other server locations, the cost, etc. I mean, we already are sort of struggling with populating our Singapore servers outside of Trade and Zombie Escape, and while yes Hong Kong and Singapore are quite a distance away, I generally do not think that TF2 has a big East Asian player-base to populate Hong Kong servers. Again though, don't take my word for it, that's just my guess.
wait so its possible basically i never seen a philipines server before so how bout philippines instead of hong kong?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
wait so its possible basically i never seen a philipines server before so how bout philippines instead of hong kong?
I mean it's probably possible just there's no certainty it would be profitable which of course is a concern.

Philippines I'm more positive about. It is still risky to me, but I have also seen quite a bit of Filipino players on Wonderland.

Darkrp

Forum Activist
Jan 20, 2018
Philippines
I mean it's probably possible just there's no certainty it would be profitable which of course is a concern.

Philippines I'm more positive about. It is still risky to me, but I have also seen quite a bit of Filipino players on Wonderland.
true, many filipino player join wln.tf minecraft server cause its the least low ping server and many player join from around the country

Status
Not open for further replies.